2002-2024

Administrator

Credits: A TKPG fan forum exclusive designed with Canva. You are welcome to repost this Ling tosite sigure music flowchart (version #1 clean or version #2) on social media, your blog(s), or websites, etc. but be sure to credit the TKPG fan forum and direct people to this site. Thank you!

About the Intro to Ling tosite sigure flowchart and guide

Alternatively after just A moment you can just skip the Best of Tornado greatest hits album and go straight for TK's first album #4 with his band undoubtedly his best work with the band. Whatever you like but if you go with Best of Tornado you can feel out what you personally gravitate towards from there.

For reference, I would have ordinarily begun people with Best of Tornado but I decided against that since TK's band music might be too much on first listen for many listeners. I doubt most people are accustomed to such an abrasive and hyper sound so it is better to start people out with something that is lighter and accessible to win them over to TK's band.

Therefore why I recommend people start out with just A moment. Not to mention just A moment is TK's best work with the band after #4.

An Introduction to Ling tosite sigure music flowchart version #2

Ling tosite sigure individual album extra details

#4: Very raw, lo-fi. Undoubtedly the best from the band.

just A moment: Light. Accessible but one of the best works by the band. The band's second most commercially successful album.

#5: TK's clear assurance to fans that he and the band have not changed by using the title #5 in other words the band is continuing on from #4. In reality, TK and the band create something more gentle than could have been expected from them given their penchant sharp sound. But it's quite beautiful. Still it's peculiar but this album had one heavy song that was on the verge of Metal not like the band's usual hard-edged Rock sound that seemed out of place but a worthwhile listen nonetheless. With this work they enter a new era in their music. One of their best works, new era works.

last aurorally: Another of their best works of their new era. TK copies himself to create new work. A new meaning on stealing ideas to create art. It's truly a return back to form for TK showing people especially a lot of his fans that questioned him after #5 that his knife has not dulled. In fact, he has only gotten sharper. Another important detail. TK added a secret message in one of the songs for fans. Can you guess which song it was?

Still a Sigure Virgin?: The most experimental album from Ling tosite sigure. The #1 most commercially successful album. TK's provocative choice on the album's name revealing his love for first, new experiences and challenging new listeners to listen to his band's music.

Inspiration is Dead: A pretty dark and urban sounding album. One of the band's best earlier works. The name of the album is ironic given in time TK will prove he is a natural-born hitmaker.

i'mperfect: As the name implies this is not one of TK's best albums with the band. Still worth a listen for songs like: Sitai miss me, Filmsick Mystery, Missing Ling, Beautiful Circus, Abnormalize, and Metamorphose.

October 16, 2024 3:12 AM
Twitter Whatsapp