TK 2023 milestones

Administrator

TK published his book Yureru (Shake) being one of the few J-rockers to ever do so. I think there might have been someone else that has published a book before TK who happens to be a J-rocker too but he is at least one of the few ones.

Also this year TK's song, six feet under, with Mori Calliope the #2 most popular English Vtuber has now reached 500,000 views on Youtube.

Besides that of more note this is TK's most unique creation to date. An Electronica-Rap Rock song with mostly English lyrics. Very proud of the TK penguin. 🐧🤍 A perfect song from start to finish. I cannot get enough of it! Basically what I love most about TK's solo music. How Experimental it can be. Mixing so many music genres across his music and sometimes like, six feet under, in just one song.

With 500,000 views reached that is half a million views. That is pretty good. At this halfway mark of 1 million views there is a possibility that TK's song could reach 1M views on Youtube. It has only been 11 days. Not that many days. Who knows what might happen.

The year is not over yet.

August 5, 2023 12:58 PM
Twitter Whatsapp